Archive for the ‘Hard Candy’ Category
I stopped by Walmart on my way home for some hair gel and decided to check out the Hard Candy display since I haven’t check it out in a while, and was surprised to see a ton of new products. It was hard to narrow it down to just a few items, so I decided to pick up a little bit of everything.
I couldn’t believe how many new kinds of mascara they had. When last I checked, all they offered was Lash Tinsel, but this time I counted at least nine different kinds. This one caught my eye because I love big, voluminous lashes. And ok, fine, the packaging is cute. It get’s me every time! ($7)
I was so excited to see they had a fiber mascara I just had to get it. It’s pretty cheap at $7 each, and I saw a pretty decent amount of fibers on the brush so I figured it was worth a try. The packaging is also really interesting: I’ve never seen a tube of mascara that is actually a tube before.
These Glossaholic lipglosses really caught my eye because they are so friggin sparkly. The glitter pieces are really large and kind of reminds me of MAC Super Dazzleglass, but it’s only $5. I got the colors Tipsy (fuchsia) and Fireball (hot red) to start with, but if I like them I’ll be sure to pick up a few other colors.
Hard Candy now offers cleansing products, which includes these face wipes. I decided to give them a try, tho I’m a little skeptical since I love my Clean & Clear wipes so much. I guess we’ll see tonight when I wash my face.
I’ll post a review of this stuff next week when I’ve had a chance to play with it all. Can’t wait, it’s my favorite part of this beauty blogging job =)
New Years 2010 is upon us and I can’t think of a better way to welcome 2011 then hot pink lips and lots of gold glitter. This look is really easy to do and won’t end up all over your face after a night of drinking and dancing, or in my case night of watching my aunts argue. Such a wild life I lead!
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- Syracuse
Stila Sheer Pressed Powder- Dark
Nyx Eyeshadow – White
Sugarpill Chrome Eyeshadow – Goldilux
MAC Glitter – Gold
Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Gel Adhesive
L’Oreal Linuer Intense – Carbon Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner- Blackest Black
Andrea Mode Lashes – #26
Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush – Living Doll
Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner – Wicked
NYX Lipliner – Currant
NARS Lipstick – Funny Face
Lancome La Laque Fever Lip Gloss – Electric Pink
Hey kids! Time for your weekly dose of make-up discounts and free stuff! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!
* Free shipping on all orders over $50
* Free purse size Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara (for Beauty Insiders)
* Free DeWop Prime Venom sample with any online purchase
* Up to 50% off all Juicy love Sephora accessories
* Free shipping on orders over $50
* Free 2-day shipping on orders over $150
* Free shipping on orders over $25
* Get 5% of your total order back with every purchase
* Free shipping on orders over $50
* Free Color Plump Lip Pencil with orders over $35 ($22 value)
* 50% off ALL PRODUCTS
Welcome to our newest weekly feature, the Beauty Sales Round-up! Since I’ve been saving up for my new apartment I’ve really gotten into “recession mode” so I’ve been scouring the interwebs for sales on all my favorite products. Because sure, I want a fancy new place, but I also have a beauty habit to maintain damn it! So since I’m getting all this info, I figured I would share it with you guys so you can have a heads-up on all the weekly discounts and free gifts!
And if you guys happen to stumble upon anything I’ve missed, feel free to pass the info along in the form of a comment, or you can just send tips to email@example.com.
Ok- and now on to this weeks discounts…
* 50% off everything. YES, EVERYTHING!!!
* Free shipping on orders over $35 (instead of the usual $50). Offer is for a limited (unspecified) time.
* Free BareMinerals 10-day trial. I already scooped up one of these and I love it. They let you choose your shade, and you get a baby kabuki brush.
* Build your own sample bag- Choose any 5 samples free with every order. Offer is valid thru March 3rd.
* Free shipping on orders over $50 for a limited (unspecified) time.
* Free full size BADgal blue mascara with orders over $35.
* Free shipping with orders over $50
* Free international shipping with orders over $115
* Free shipping on orders over $75
Now get out there and shop! And don’t forget to report back if you find something you love!
Yes, you read me right! I went to the Hard Candy website today to check out a few eyeliner colors and was tickled pink to see that every single product on their site is half off.
I was disappointed to find out however that retail stores will no longer carry the line, so it’s exclusively available at www.hardcandy.com now. Which kinda sucks, but at least they didn’t discontinue the whole line. Cuz you know I woulda shed some tears over that.
While you’re there, be sure to check out a few of my faves: the Candy Coating lip gloss tastes yummy and leaves lips looking luscious and sparkly. And their Eye Candy eye shadows are to die for – Cotton Candy (baby pink) and Gumdrop (periwinkle) are two of my staples so be sure to pick those up.
Oh and the lip sorbet lip gloss is pretty fabulous as well. As are the glitter eye pencils. Dude, I just love this whole line! So despite my lack of money, I still picked up a few items, which I’ll show off as soon as I get them in the mail.
That being said, it’s bedtime for this princess, so sweet dreams everyone!