Posts Tagged ‘Chola Make-up’
Over the past year a bunch of “Chola Look” tutorials have hit YouTube, and one of my lovely readers asked me to do one, since the other ones aren’t “authentic.” Now by authentic, I mean they’re more Hollywood Chola (a la Gwen Stefanie and Fergie) rather than what an actual chola would wear.
So I basically did a tutorial based on how I wore my make-up in high school, back when I THOUGHT I was a chola. I say thought becuase I doubt real hardcore cholas washed their make-up off before their parents came to pick them up from private school. Lulz.
I did the tutorial tonight, so here are a few stills until I can figure out how to work this damn video editing equipment. Why am I doing that, you ask? Cuz I finally got a real video camera…woo hoo!
I’ll include a list of the products I used below the photos so those of you who wanna try it out can pick these items up in the meantime.
- Make up Forever HD Foundation
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Stila Sheer Pressed Powder
- Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
- Bourjois Wet/Dry eye shadow in Diamond Blanc
- Stila Eye Shadow in Black Cat
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense Eye Liner in Carbon Black
- Wet N Wild Eyeliner in Dark Brown
- MAC lipstick in Russian Red